Saturday, April 3, 2010

Difference from last Easter

It is almost the one year mark of my diagnosis. It was Easter of last year that my syptoms first started showing. Every year we celebrate Easter at my house and after dinner last year, it all started. I made it through the day with almost no problems, just a little sore throat. With the pollen count around this time of year, a sore throat is not un-common. During dinner, I began to feel a bit tired and my throat was much more sore, and slightly dis-colored. When I finished my meal, I asked to be excused from the table to go and take a short nap. After saying goodbye to all of my family members, I went to go lay down in my bed. I slept soundly that night, but within the next few days, my illness tremendously increased. This Easter will hopefully be much better. I am focusing on not taking naps and staying healthy. What a difference a year can make.

No comments:

Post a Comment