Tuesday, April 27, 2010

In a crummy mood

I am a little upset with the recent grade I received on my fourth essay for my Ways of Love class. I received an "A-" on the first two essays and an "A" on the third essay. For the fourth, I did not do well; I received a "B-". I knew I did not do as well as I would have hoped for before I even handed in the paper, but I did not think I was going to do so poorly. Luckily, my professor allows re-writes for all of his papers, except the final paper. The professor uses anecdotes to correct what was wrong in all of our papers so it is not very difficult to come up with a better paper. Unfortunately, my professor’s handwriting is not the best and I struggle to read it. I have already typed up a rewrite and will hopefully receive a better grade. I would like to finish the class with "A's" on all of my paper and receive an "A" average. The class is very easy and the papers are not too long. This paper in particular was only four pages and the final is only two pages. The readings we need to use for all the papers was a little difficult to pick apart and this assignment in particular was a little more difficult to understand. Another reason I did so poorly was because we were suppose to use a particular website for a source, but I could not find any useful information from that site, so I used Google. Hopefully, I will have done much better on my rewrite to achieve my "A" average.

No comments:

Post a Comment