Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Benefits of posting blogs

At first the only reason I was posting these blogs was to receive extra credit for this class, but now these blogs meant much more. For each blog I created, I received a lot more than extra credit pride, but a pride in knowing and expressing who I am. I admit I am no proud of everything I have done in my life, but lately I am. It took a lot of will power to overcome my virus, recreate friendships, and to have lost an important man in my life. It takes sheer will power to overcome these obstacles and pride to share them with people. I think posting blogs helps show people who you truly are and allows you to express how you feel through words. If this assignment was not provided as extra credit, I most likely would have never stated posting blogs. Now I discuss with friends and family how beneficial blogs are and now a few of them have started their own bogs. It is interesting both to publish your own blogs and read those of others. It shows people's true colors. I hope blogs will be incorporated in my future courses, not only as extra credit, but also for pieces of work and assignments. Overall, this blog experience has better improved my writing skills and use of expressing my thoughts and emotions in a positive way. So long for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment