Thursday, April 22, 2010

A Changed Attitude

Going through such a traumatic experience can really change your outlook on life. Before I got sick, I had such a cruddy attitude. I complained about the smallest things that did not really matter, I stressed over getting so many things done in a short period of time, and I was very judgmental. After I was released from the hospital, and even during, I learned to ignore the small and dumb things in life that do not matter. All that high school drama is just a waste of precious time. When every second counts in life, it is pointless to focus on the little things. Spend each moment like it was your last. Friends come and go and in high school it is said that you most likely will not stay friends with the friends you then have. Throughout my high school years, I have had numerous friends. After the hospital, I made amends with quite a few friends that I lost touch with over the years. I am so grateful that my hospital experience has changed me for the better.

No comments:

Post a Comment