Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stress of finals

I do not have as many finals as my friends, but I have one major final I am stressing over, Algebraic problem solving. As my friends are being overwhelmed with all their finals they must study for, I am lucky that I only need to study for one. Even though it is only one, it will be a difficult one that will take a lot of struggle and determination to pass. I have been struggling with this course the entire semester and am not looking forward to taking the final. Although I only have one final, this one final is a big one. My final counts as thirty percent of my overall class average. When it comes down to it, if I fail this final, I could fail for the semester and be forced to retake it next semester. One semester of this course is bad enough and I would not want this retaking affect the other courses I am registered for. I was never great at math and it was one of the subjects I always struggled with since I was sick, it is taking my brain a little longer to register information and math is taking a little bit longer to get back. I will have to study extremely hard to pass this exam and this class. If it comes down to it and I fail, I have no other choice but to take this course again. I am hoping for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment