Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Next Semester's Courses

I am very excited for the courses I am registered for fall semester. I am starting my minor courses, (Forensic Science). I took this course for a half year senior year and I hope the course here will be similar to my previous course. If Forensic Science was a major I would have chose it, but since you can only chose Forensics as a minor, I have to incorporate my criminal justice courses. So next semester I am registered for introduction to forensic science, theories of criminality, introduction to psychology, and perspectives on women. Perspectives on women should be interested, considering I am a woman who wishes to be a State Trooper. Being that men are minorities in the police force, it should be interesting to learn the struggles I will have to overcome by becoming a female police officer. Hopefully it will teach me skills to overcome criticism and prevail and cause me to strive harder to prove women can do almost anything that men can do. I am eliminating many "G" courses and my integrated culture course, so not only am I enjoying the classes, but also getting many of my college course requirements out of the way. It will be a heavy work load next semester but with determination and eagerness to accomplish the tasks assigned, I believe I will find a routine to manage my study time and enjoy my college experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment