Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Sumer 2010!

I cannot wait for this summer! Since I did not get to enjoy my summer last year, due to my sickness, it will be that much better. I have so many plans already in store; I do not know where to begin. I will be attending the beach a lot, going to six flags, hanging with friends, working for my dad, and taking two online summer courses. Taking my summer courses online will be a breeze. I can lounge out by my pool, get tan, and get my work for class accomplished. In July, I am going to see RENT on Broadway and the whole month of July, my aunt who has MS will be staying at my house to work with the personal trainer who helped me get better. Being able to enjoy this summer will be such a reward for overcoming my illness. All my hard work in my recovery will pay back. Being able to have freedom is so important. On May 10th, I go to take my test to receive my driver’s license. I think getting my license is what I am most excited for. I can go out wherever and whenever I want and not have to ask my parents or my friends to take me out. There is nothing like driving in the summer with the windows rolled down, the wind blowing on your face, and good music blasting. I will show everyone that with effort you can overcome any obstacle and be rewarded in the end. Only one more week and my summer fun begins!

No comments:

Post a Comment