Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Stressing over moving out

Between studying and doing everyday homework, I am overwhelmed in the effort to start packing up my dorm room. Being a girl, there are many things in my room. To top it off, I am an over-packer. I never know what I am and what I am not going to need. I have so many clothes, accessories, wall decorations, and many other things. Thank goodness my father will be coming on Friday to help me pack things up and bring them home. It is funny how we have to pack up all of our things, just to bring them back for spring semester. I am hoping that the apartment will have more room for all of my things. I am definitely a pack rat. I also need to make sure the room is clean before I leave, so I do not get charged with fines for damages and cleanliness. I was not pleased with the way my room was at the beginning of the semester, so I do not want the future students who will have this room to go through what I went through. I also have to remember when I am finished with all of my assignments for the semester to bring back my books to get some money for them. Even if the returned books are not worth the price I paid for them, every dollar counts and will go towards my spring semester books. Bring out the Kleenex, Windex, vacuum, and pledge!

No comments:

Post a Comment